Pages

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Welcome to my blog!

Hello! Thank you for visiting my blog! My name is Karen, and I am a pediatric Speech- Language Pathologist in Ohio.
I have experience working in outpatient (ages 17 months - 15 years!) and school settings. I currently work in an elementary school, and LOVE it!
I started this blog as a way to share my therapy ideas and products, and to connect with other speechies!
I absolutely love working with children with highly unintelligible speech, especially those with phonological disorders.
In addition to speech therapy, I also LOVE: trying to eat healthy (Paleo!), writing, reading (I'm a huge fan of medieval history), traveling, and spending time with my amazing husband and beagle/ boston rescue Moo!

Questions or comments? Contact me at: karengoske@gmail.com


Wedding Photography: Copyright Jonathan Barteldt, Media Mecca Studios Engagement Photo: Janet Miller Photo (my big sis!)

No comments:

Post a Comment